Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year-2010!

This is my first blog post which just so happens to fall on the first day of the New Year! Imagine that timing! My purpose for this blog is to reflect on/vent about my experiences as a new teacher. I currently teach kindergarten which is harder than it sounds. But one of my resolutions for the year 2010 is to be more positive about teaching kindergarten. Let me reiterate that-the resolution applies to my feelings specifically about teaching kindergarten. I generally feel very positive about teaching in general-except that we (by which I mean-ME) are waaay underpaid! Speaking of pay, I was paid today! This is great news because a few weeks before the Christmas break, we were notified by payroll that we would not be paid until Monday, Jan. 4!!! Way to put a damper on the Christmas Break/New Year's Eve festivities! That being said, yay for direct deposit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment