Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Hooray for 2012! Here's to a year full of possibility. I was so glad to see 2011 come to an end. I am praying that good things will come my way professionally. 2011 was a year filled with highs and lows for myself and my boyfriend. And while it was a challenging year professionally, I think it has really opened my eyes to things I love most. What really surprised me was how I learned to live more in the moment. While I do dream about having a house and a family, I think I learned how to appreciate more the things I do have. For example, a loving and supportive family, boyfriend, and friends. A roof over my head and pets who love me no matter what. And I discovered a new side of myself that is more domestic goddess than I ever knew I had in myself. It's truly amazing the things you learn to appreciate when you are on a budget. I am not one to make New Year's resolutions, ever. Primarily because I am terrible at keeping them. So my goals for this year are to be more positive and open, especially to change. Happy days are ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment