Monday, November 14, 2011

Redirecting

I am redirecting this blog. It is true, things are very dismal in the education profession right now. Not much has changed with my work situation right now. So I am redirecting this blog for my mental well-being. While things basically are crappy professionally, on other fronts...they are great!

I'm going to start writing about the other aspects of my life. Those topics will include the garden my boyfriend started on my apartment balcony that was supposed to be small but has since morphed into a jungle, picking up my crochet hook again to make some Christmas gifts made with love, and new found ability to cook. There are other things happening in my life that it is time to be thankful for and share.

So watch for a new and improved blog dear friends! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment