Friday, July 29, 2011

Good News!

I have an announcement to make. Drumroll please...I have a long-term substitute teaching position in a 2nd grade classroom! While it is not the contracted position I was hoping for, I am very excited for this opportunity. I will potentially have a long-term position for the entire school year and that is something to be excited about. I get to continue teaching, gain more experience, and do what I love. This year will be trying because of the decrease in pay but I am still hopeful that it may lead to a contracted position. In the meantime, it will be consistent work and that is very important. I'm looking forward to blogging about my adventures this year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO happy for you! I hope you have an awesome year. I can't wait to here what fun you'll have in 2nd grade. Let's keep in touch over the year even if we get super busy.

    ReplyDelete